Media Credential Application
Welcome to the NFL Alumni Detroit media credentialing application. This system is for media covering any NFLA Detroit Event. You and/or
members of your organization will not be granted media access to the event unless you have submitted a request through this system and
have received a confirmation email stating you and/or the requested members of your organization have been approved.
Credentials are valid for one year. NFLA reserves the right to deny any media request and the right to revoke previously granted credentials
at any time.
If you are interested in a general story related to NFLA Detroit and/or its athletes or programs. Please direct any inquires to LaToya
Cunningham at (248) 361-8557 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Media Credential Registration Form
- All media requesting press passes to events must pre-register via email. There will be no walk-up on-site registrations.
- Media credential requests must be submitted via e-mail at least 10 days prior to the event.
- All credentials must be picked up at the designated media credentialing table. Proper photo identification is required.
- Credentials are reserved for working/assigned editorial staff of print, broadcast and online media. Credentialing requirements are listed below.
- Credentials will be awarded with priority based on previous year’s coverage as well as advance publicity and planned coverage of events.